Monday, June 20, 2011

Some Progress...

Today I was able to organize and upload more of my writings. Now I have a total of 15 essays posted to both Scribd and Booksie, but the work is not completed; I still have more material to go through, polish a little bit, perhaps restructure some, and then upload. The problem is that while reviewing material we always find a way that it can be tweaked, and the editing process can go on forever. This first batch is basically what I have submitted earlier, no extra edits done -- at least not yet!

Besides uploading more essays, I have modified this blog a little -- reviewed color settings, cleaned up the structure of the Essays page, added new pages, updated the pages to contain the latest essays posted, and created a page with resources I found on writing and publishing that can be useful to others. I have not used all the resources I list on that page, but I intend to in the future. For example, I am in the process of editing my essay My Pregnancy Journey - From Conception to Overdue Delivery so I can submit it to This I Believe. I will have to reduce it a lot because This I Believe asks for a maximum of 500 words to be used. Let's see if I can get that done.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment